Hosts: Paul & Karen Smith
Address: 63 Avenue General de Gaulle, PRADES, 66500, Pyrenees-Orientales France
mobile number: +33 (0) 7 84 14 74 87
web site: www.paradisgite.com
SIRET: 821 252 574 00016
If you are booking direct with us please note the following procedures:
- Check availability using the calendar;
- Contact hosts to make a provisional booking, you will be provided with detailed costs of the stay;
- Download and complete the booking form and email to host and paying 25% deposit through bank transfer;
- Once this has been received the booking will be confirmed;
- The outstanding balance plus a refundable 250€ damage deposit will be paid on arrival;
- At the end of your stay the 250€ deposit will be refunded if there are no damages to the property.
Frequently Asked Questions
PLEASE NOTE: Following a fatal accident in December and subsequent investigations, the train timetable from Perpignan to Villefranche remains suspended. Train Juane continues to run from Villefranche into the Pyrenees.
There is a shuttle bus service that runs to the centre of Perpignan (Place de Catalogne). From there you can either walk or take a second bus to the station and catch a 1€ train to Prades Molitg-les-Bains, a journey of approx 40 minutes. Trains run from Perpignan station at: 07.26 arr 08.11; 08.26 arr 09.11; 12.26 arr 13.09; 14.26 arr 15.09; 16.46 arr 17.31; 17.46 arr 18.31; 18.46 arr 19.31 and 19.46 arr 20.31. Paradis Gite is a 5min walk from the station.
While car hire can be booked on line and cars picked up from Perpignan airport, car hire is not essential if you are comfortable in using public transport. This is made more enticing as local buses and trains cost 1€ per journey! However if you wish to journey further afield and have greater flexibility in your travels, car hire will help. Local car hire for the occasional day can be made through the local supermarket SuperU.
Yes. Both SuperU and Intermarche are about 15mins walk. The selection in SuperU is perhaps better than Intermarche. Neither close at lunchtime and both are open Sunday mornings during the summer period. Cars can be hired from SuperU.
The nearest charging point is a 3 min drive from Paradis Gite in the Biocoop car park adajacent to Rue de l'Agriculture.